Energy market mechanisms
- Developing regulatory strategies for the energy market
- Developing regulatory strategies for renewable energy sources (OZE) auctions
- Operation of the energy market (OIP, PSE)
- Energy efficiency management.
Customer servicing and settlements
- Review of IT support for customer servicing and settlements
- Support for energy efficiency and optimisation of customer servicing and settlement costs
- Support for ebIX implementation
- Workforce management
- Concept development, selection and implementation of solutions in customer servicing and settlements
- Review of implementation of systems supporting customer servicing and settlements.
- Developing business (process) architecture
- Analysis of status quo and vision of target IT architecture
- IT architecture management
- Launching a management information system for investments/projects
- Optimising the launch, monitoring and management of investments
- Developing corporate architecture.
- Reducing energy losses caused by illegal energy consumption
- Prioritising smartgrid investments
- Improving debt collection
- Support for the financial fraud prevention, risk assessment and compliance assessment.
- Developing requirements for an asset management system
- Supporting the purchase of a solution to manage grid assets
- Developing requirements for the AMI system
- Support for the AMI system purchase process
- Solutions audit
- Data security audit
- A grid assets management system for a major energy group in Poland.
- Gap analysis
- Process management
- Monitoring and audit
- Design, implementation and audit of controlling mechanisms
- A gas sector company – a review of IACS security process management
- An oil company – evaluation and expansion of the SCADA/DCS risk control framework
- An international oil company – a security review of the SCADA wireless network.