Every day, around the world, KPMG and its people contribute to our clients’ accomplishments. That is our success too. We are proud to have been recognised for our commitment to the market, as an employer, and in giving back to the community. Some key achievements include the following.
- ALM Intelligence Vanguard Leader in Change Management. This adds to three other areas where the firm has been recognised as an ALM Vanguard Leader – HR Transformation, Talent Management and HR Consulting.
- The Financial Review Client Choice Awards: Best Accounting Firm (revenue over $500m) and Best Management Consulting Firm.
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality – recognised for the ninth consecutive year
- Australian Association of Graduate Employers Top Intern Programs 2015 – in top 40
- Australian Workplace Equality Index: 2015 Active Employer/Bronze Tier Employer status
- The Financial Review Client Choice Awards: Best ACT firm
- Ranked in The Australian Top 100 Graduate Employers 2015
- International Tax Review World Transfer Pricing rankings: Tier 1
- Australian Financial Review’s Top 100 Graduate Employers Survey – ranked No.1
- Australian Workplace Equality Index 2014: Gold Tier Employer
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum – Selected as one of 50 Leading Companies for Women
- International Tax Review – World Tax rankings: Tier 1
- Universum Asia Pacific Top 10 Most Attractive Employers
- Universum Top 100 IDEAL Employers in Australia – Top 10
- Australian Association of Graduate Employers Top Intern Programs 2013 – in top 35
- Financial Review Capital CFO Awards: Audit Firm of the Year
- Australian Workplace Equality Index award – 2nd
- Infrastructure Partnerships Australia, Infrastructure Financial Excellence Award – For role in advising on Barangaroo Development Project, Sydney
- 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards: Market Leader
- 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards: Best Western Australian firm
- Equal Opportunity in the Workplace Agency: Employer of Choice for Women