- advising on the tax treatment and structuring of transactions and supply chains
- advising on the indirect tax consequences of entering new markets and undertaking corporate transactions
- assisting in reducing indirect tax costs and in managing transfer pricing matters and related valuation issues
- supporting businesses subject to tax audits or other investigations by tax or customs' authorities
- in certain countries, KPMG member firms can also advise on the legal aspects* of indirect tax, including contract review, dispute resolution and litigation.
Governance, process & technology, analytics
- working with in-house tax teams to help develop and execute effective indirect tax management strategies including effective systems, processes, controls and governance
- indirect tax and non-tax data analytics
- tax engine implementations
- advising on effective global compliance strategies
- compliance outsourcing, in-sourcing and co-sourcing
- tax management services
- reverse audits
- global VAT recoveries
Learn more about how KPMG member firms help companies drive indirect tax performance and use technologies and process management more effectively.
*Legal services may not be offered to U.S. SEC registrant audit clients, or where otherwise prohibited by law.