Want to enter or expand your presence in the US Market?
Are you thinking of raising capital through a US IPO on the NYSE or NASDAQ? Or through an exempt offering (Rule 144A) or private placement to US investors?
Is your investor looking for an exit strategy either through a US IPO or trade sale?
We can help you through the process by giving relevant US GAAP Accounting and SEC advice on each of the stages.
- Are you debating the Pros and Cons of a US IPO?
- Do you need someone to lead you through the US IPO process including the SEC requirements, helping to identify all the critical steps for a successful completion?
- Are you looking for an auditor in connection with a SEC Registration or filing?
- Do you have audited financial statements under IFRS/US GAAP/Local GAAP, but need to understand what else is involved to register with the SEC?
- Do you want to minimise the number of review comments from the SEC or need help to address them?
- Would you like to spin-off part of your business either through sale or IPO?
- Do you need assistance in drafting your Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A)?
- Have you acquired a foreign business and need help preparing US GAAP financial statements or pro formas?
How can we help
- We have extensive experience in US IPO transactions both as auditors and advisors. We will explain the process, highlight the areas and milestones critical for a US IPO based on our experience and act as a sounding board throughout.
- We can carry out audits of your financial statements going into the registration statement.
- We can advise your accounting team on the additional reporting requirements of the SEC.
- We can provide a fresh review of your Financial Statements for quality/completeness of disclosures. We are knowledgeable about SEC focus areas and hot topics.
- We can facilitate the development of pro forma US GAAP financial statements.
- We can help develop underlying analysis and gather supporting documentation to support the drafting of your MD&A.
- We have the expertise to help you to prepare US GAAP Financial Statements.