- Strengthening the GRC organization and processes to address renewed stakeholder focus on governance and risk management
- Enhancing economic business value by helping improve cost efficiencies
- Capitalizing on opportunities and helping to minimize losses through enhanced risk management and informed decision making
In addition, KPMG's Holistic Model for GRC provides an integrated approach for developing and establishing a successful and sustainable GRC framework within the organization.
A company's effective approach to GRC can help:
- Protect and enhance business value by fostering a risk-aware culture, supporting informed decision making, and addressing multiple compliance and assurance layers,
- Enhance operational efficiency by rationalizing risk management, controls, and assurance structures and processes, and intelligent use of IT and data management structures,
- Enable the organization to quickly, consistently, and efficiently respond to challenges provided by evolving risk profiles and rapidly changing regulatory requirements,
- Enable a company to meet compliance objectives while improving performance by using an integrated framework in support of its strategic objectives.
KPMG can assist organizations in identifying the applicable laws and regulations and to better understand the regulatory environment. Our approach combines an analysis of the legal framework together with an assessment of the systems and processes which can help ensure compliance and sound corporate governance.