We hope these tips will be helpful when you are called in for an interview at KPMG or another company. Best of luck!
- Make sure that your resume is short but concise, but it includes your interests and strong suits. strenghts.
- Do your research on the position and the firm, and take a note of conflicting points if you find any so that you may ask about it if given a chance.
- Briefly write down the questions that may be directed at you, and what your answers would be.
- Remember to dress modestly but neatly for the interview, and wear a suit/tie or suit/skirt and shoes fit for an interview. Avoid wearing flashy clothes.
- For men: Do not go to an interview before you get a haircut and a good shave. For women: It is best to keep your hair and makeup simple and natural.•Make sure you are calm and polite when you speak, and try to appear confident. You must make balanced eye-contact; staring at, or constantly diverting your gaze away from the interviewer is awkward. Answer the question you have been asked without going off-topic.
- During the interview, listen to the interviewer without interrupting and give your answer when you are certain he/she has finished asking the question.
- At the end of the interview, remember to thank the interviewer for his/her time as you prepare to leave.
- Look through all of your photos and other content on social media such as Facebook. Make sure that your profile page does not have anything that may be disturbing or give a negative impression.