- A four day programme that is recognised across the globe
- Six Sigma methodology and Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control approach
- Importance and historical significance of Six Sigma methodology
- Highlights the role of Green Belt and team work for successful implementation
- Conceptual clarity regarding identification and prioritising various projects across areas
- Six Sigma cycle to help derive solutions for a business problem using statistical tools and techniques
- Project management techniques: how to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
- Use of statistical tool for statistical analysis.
- Project charter, VOC to CTQs, Kano Model, SIPOC
- Process capability, segmentation and stratification
- Measurement system analysis (attribute gage R&R)
- Box plot, rolled throughput yield, process map analysis
- Pareto, concept of lean, C&I matrix, hypothesis testing
- Correlation, TRIZ, C&B matrix, mistake proofing, FMEA
- Process management charts, SPC, response plan
- Fishbone diagram, data collection plan normality study
- Run chart, control chart, sampling strategy, regression
Who should attend?
Although the examples and exercises within this programme can be customised to suit the needs of the audience. In general, this course has been designed to meet the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
- The management team of organisations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Professionals who want to learn and implement the Six Sigma methodology
- Future managers including, management students
- Any other professional members who are involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
KPMG in India will award participants a formal Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate, on the basis of performance during the evaluation, post completion of this training programme. KPMG Six Sigma Advisory’s certification is widely recognised and valid. Our Black Belt and Green Belt certifications are based on our methodology that has evolved as a result of our extensive research and learning from having worked with Fortune 500 organisations.
- Graduate in any domain
- Basic understanding of statistics and statistical tools
- Preferably executed/involved in-process improvement programme
- Ability to understand and reason
Note: KPMG reserves the right to reject nominations, without notification.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.