To qualify for the KPMG Scholarship organized under the Indonesia-Industry Scholarship scheme, you must be:
- A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either:
- Achieved minimum UN total score of 51 (average 8.5 for each subject), with a minimum English score of 8.5; and
- University GPA of at least 3.50 (out of 4.00)
- Embarking on your first or second year of studies at a local tertiary institution for a degree in Accountancy or Business
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the communityA strong leader possessing an ASEAN and global mindset
- An excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm
- Self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
And of course, you must possess a passion for life and a desire to pursue a career in audit, advisory and/or tax.