In a series of workshops, the specialists of Meijburg & CO Tax Consultants (the Netherlands) and KPMG Accountants and Legal Consultants (Belgium) will discuss current financial topics.
This year we organize 8 workshops:
- Current affairs of corporate taxes – fiscal unity in the Netherlands and in Belgium
During this workshop we’ll discuss the most important characteristics of the Dutch fiscal unity and the Belgian fiscal consolidation regime. In addition, we look at the future changes within the Dutch legislation and some grey areas in the Belgian regulation.
- Current affairs for majority shareholders and high net worth individuals
The regulations for majority shareholders and high net worth individuals keep evolving in both the Netherlands and Belgium. That is why we are happy to discuss the latest novelties during this workshop. In addition, we will provide an update on the UVO register, the problem regarding the redemption of your pension under our own management and the cross-border management fees.
- Cross-border employment – part I & II
During two sessions you will be informed about the relevant developments, for both employer and employees, in the areas of wage tax, income tax and social security. Using practical examples, we will discuss the social security position of the employees, disclosure and reporting obligations for the employer and the taxation of stock option rights.
- VAT current affairs regarding real estate
We would like to talk to you about the various developments in the field of VAT. The following subjects will be discussed: the increase in the Dutch VAT rate, the consequences of the new voucher directive, the developments in the EU and the VAT status of holding companies.
- New legislation regarding the reform of company law (implemented form January 1 2019)
Currently, Belgian company law is undergoing a thorough reform. In this workshop we will discuss the main novelties and how they can help you as an entrepreneur in a cross-border context.
- Corporate taxes part II – interest deduction limits (30% EBITDA) and current affaires
The (international) corporate tax levy continues to evolve. During this workshop, the deductibility of interest and the execution of the 30% EBITDA will be discussed.
- Estate Planning – amending matrimonial property regimes in the Netherlands and update new succession law in Belgium
We are happy to assist you with the reform of Dutch matrimonial property law. During this workshop we will discuss the influence of the new matrimonial property law on the fiscal asset planning in connection with gifts and inheritances.
- 09.00 – 09.30: Welcome
- 09.30 – 10.30: Workshops
- 10.30 – 10.45: Coffee break
- 10.45 – 11-45: Workshops
- 11.45 – 13.30: Networking lunch
Please indicate, via the link in the upper right corner, if you are interested in attending the event. You will receive a confirmation mail with the practical details.
Free of charge