KPMG’s Food, Drink & Consumer Products group helps clients deal with important business issues
KPMG’s Food, Drink & Consumer Products group helps clients deal with important ...
KPMG’s Food, Drink & Consumer Products group helps clients deal with important business issues, including:
• Exploring new growth opportunities
• Conducting risk assessments
• Performing an external or internal audit
• Complying with ever more stringent food safety rules and regulations
• Overcoming dumping and brand limitations
• Profiting from ‘green’ consumerism
• Satisfying both retailer and consumer expectations
• Reducing costs
• Achieving IT and supply chain efficiencies
• Understanding implications of the government’s climate change initiatives
• Responding to the tax reform agenda.
How we can help
We work with leading clients in the food and drink sectors and consumer product companies.
These clients depend on KPMG to augment their internal capabilities and obtain a fresh, independent perspective on important strategic and operational issues.