KPMG’s unique regulatory service brings accounting, regulatory, risk management and other expertise to the table.
KPMG’s service combines accounting, regulatory, risk management and other expertise.
Our services include
• Regulatory audits / advisory services relating to regulatory reporting, leading to enhanced reporting to the Regulator;
• Assist with compliance with regulations;
• Training, tailored to the specific needs and circumstances of the client;
• Assist in responding to individual initiatives - compliance with detailed requirements and meeting new and expanding reporting requirements i.e. Capital, Liquidity; Recovery and resolution planning and bail-in liabilities; structural separation; market infrastructure change; supervision and governance.
• Assist in responding to the combined and cumulative impact of regulatory initiatives: structural change; re-pricing of products and services; the capital and liquidity interface; collateral management;
• Assist in combining regulatory reform challenges with other challenges - shaping business models - Assist in improving the clients efficiency - while still attracting investors i.e. shifting geographies and international business models; Optimising business and control functions; IT investments;
• Assist with confirmation of accounting/regulatory treatments with respect to complex transactions;
• Assist with the monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes;
• Assist with special-purpose regulatory engagements;
• Assist with Securitisations Reviews;
• Gap Analysis of Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process for Banks;
• Assist with the independent review of externally reported information;
• Gap Analysis of Pillar III disclosures.
How we can help
We provide quality services for organisations that require an audit / advisory services for regulatory reasons. We can also address the gaps identified under the regulatory agenda as outlined below