AfricaCom the largest and most influential Africa focused tech event in the world – a meeting place for those driving Africa’s digital transformation.
Festival: 14 - 18 November 2016
Exhibition: 15 - 17 November 2016
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
Website link: https://tmt.knect365.com/africacom/
Why you should attend?
- AfricaCom the largest and most influential Africafocused tech event in the world – a meeting place for those driving Africa’s digital transformation
- The event is now a week-long festival of thoughtprovoking content, immersive satellite events, and unique networking experiences
- AfricaCom now consists of 20 action-packed tracks and social features including LTE Africa and TV Connect Africa. Shape your AfricaCom experience by immersing yourself in the content that matters most to you
- Celebrate digital excellence in Africa at the AFEST – the hottest party in Cape Town – to enjoy a fantastic night of live music and buzzing networking
- Join us for a whirlwind tour of disruptive innovation at the AHUB to discover how start-ups and entrepreneurs are shaping Africa’s digital future
- Explore our brand new IoT and Smart Cities Africa exhibition feature and learn about the significant business and social value of IoT in Africa
- Engage with industry leaders and policymakers and tackle the most controversial issues addressed at AfricaCom in an intimate setting at the new Leaders In Africa Summit
- Interact with our community of over 4000 operators and take advantage of networking features like The Village, The Takeover, and our tailored VIP networking service and social activities
- New Leaders In Africa Headline Keynotes – expect leadership wisdom and visionary insights delivered in a relaxed but insightful chat show format