KPMG’s Financial Services High Growth Markets Panel works together to address client issues together, share ideas, leading edge solutions and innovations. Below are examples of the work the High Growth Markets panel has done for our member firm’s clients.
- Professionals from Brazil, India and Nigeria came together to share innovative ideas and advise a major pan-African Bank on a project to enhance its service delivery model.
- Our Hong Kong, Kenya and UK practices worked together to bring deep capabilities and experience to assist the governments of the East African Community in developing their regulatory framework for the insurance sector.
- We provided unique and value-added insights to a major West African bank by combining the innovations and ideas from professionals in Nigeria, Kenya and India.
- Our financial services professionals have developed a definitive view of customer opinions and preferences across 14 different African countries. This analysis has been shared across our global network of professionals and specifically informed clients’ businesses in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- We have run workshops for numerous financial institutions operating in high growth markets to cross-fertilise market leading innovations and ideas from one region to the next.
- An analysis of the future payment paradigms across Asia has been used to inform strategies of clients in Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Interested in bringing the best ideas from around the world to solve your financial services issues? Contact your local KPMG representative or any of the Financial Services High Growth Markets Panel.