KPMG’s Cyber Security Services bring together specialists in information protection and business continuity, risk management, privacy, organizational design, behavioral change and intelligence management, to tailor a solution relevant to your risk appetite and the cyber threats your organization faces.
KPMG member firms are:
- Issues-led – we are constantly enhancing our capabilities to meet heightened client demand for robust information protection and business resilience services. Read about our recent acquisition which bolsters our identity and access management solutions.
- Global – through the member firm network, KPMG firms employ over 152,000 professionals in 156 countries. We have deep expertise wherever you operate.
- Award-winning – KPMG International has been named a Leader in the Forrester Research Inc. report, The Forrester Wave ™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q1 2016 achieving the highest score for current offering and strategy (tied).
- Shaping the cyber agenda – through I-4, KPMG’s Cyber Security Service professionals help the world’s leading organizations work together to solve some of the biggest security challenges.
- Committed to you – relationships with member firm clients are built on mutual trust and long-term commitment to providing effective and efficient solutions. KPMG practitioners are dedicated to providing a service that is second to none.