KPMG in the UK today launched Customer Experience Cloud, a new technology built in collaboration with Microsoft, which aims to turn the tide for the 87 percent of UK organizations who have achieved no significant improvement in customer experience (CX) in the last year.
The new tool uses both customer and operational insights to enable organizations to redesign customer journeys, engage colleagues, improve employee experiences and achieve better financial returns from CX investments.
The KPMG Customer Experience Cloud represents the next generation of KPMG Nunwood’s ‘Fizz: Voice of the Customer’ solution, which the UK firm acquired in 2015. Now powered by the Microsoft Azure cloud, with access to machine learning, this new solution allows customer insight professionals, chief marketing officers and operational leaders to transform customer insights into better decision making and greater return on investments.
Tim Knight, Managing Director at KPMG Nunwood, commented:
“Global demand for voice of the customer technology is growing fast for a good reason; using these systems to achieve a top customer experience ranking can double a business’s revenue growth . However for many this link is broken: in the last year, just 13 percent of UK and US brands were able to deliver a clear improvement in their customer experience.
“KPMG Customer Experience Cloud has been designed to address this gap. We’ve seen huge appetite from clients of all sizes to move on from sterile debates about feedback and metrics, to focus on making better decisions, redesigning journeys and creating financially-grounded business cases.”
KPMG Customer Experience Cloud enables organisations to:
• Create a centralized ‘insights ecosystem’, by integrating data gathered from surveys, website and app interactions, social media, financial and operational sources.
• Guide customer-centric decision making with Voice of the Customer insights, to focus the organisation on taking the right actions at all levels.
• Inspire and engage colleagues to go beyond ‘closed loop feedback’ to provide targeted eLearning and improve the performance of frontline teams.
• Redesign journeys more easily by collaborating more effectively and redesigning more quickly, using integrated journey design and management tools.
• Establish ROI and financial value, where data permits, forecast customer lifetime value and future returns, enabling CFO-credible business cases for future investments.
KPMG Customer Experience Cloud has been made possible by KPMG’s global alliance with Microsoft, the KPMG in the UK’s acquisition of CX specialist Nunwood Consulting, as well as the firm’s international CX thought leadership programme.
Damian Stirrett, Enterprise Sales Lead from Microsoft UK, added:
“The launch of KPMG Customer Experience Cloud builds on the Global Digital Solutions Hub created by Microsoft and KPMG in early earlier this year.
This new array of business tools will empower the C-suite – and beyond – to drive digital transformation in strategic areas of their business, including the critical issue of customer experience.”
KPMG Customer Experience Cloud is currently being released to clients in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, with availability in the US and the Asia-Pacific markets planned in spring 2018.
+1416 777 8491
KPMG (UK) Corporate Communications
Tel: +44 (0) 207 311 6651
Mobile: +44 (0) 778 537 3397
• KPMG acquired leading customer experience firm, Nunwood Consulting, in Q2 of 2015.
• Customer Experience Cloud builds on Nunwood’s previous “Fizz: Voice of the Customer” solution, drawing on a new generation of Microsoft-based tools and featured built around the needs of CX, change and marketing professionals.
• KPMG and Microsoft recently announced their collaboration on the launch of a Global Digital Solution Hub, to utilise Microsoft Azure™ intelligent cloud services and artificial intelligence (AI) technology with KPMG business experience to help companies transform all areas of their business, including finance, operations and customer experience. Read more about the launch of the Global Digital Solutions Hub.
KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, operates from 22 offices across the UK with approximately 13,500 partners and staff. The UK firm recorded a revenue of £2.07 billion in the year ended 30 September 2016. KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. It operates in 152 countries and has 189,000 professionals working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.