The 2018 CEO Outlook uncovers the breadth of challenging business issues CEOs face now and into the future. While there are many similarities across businesses and geographies, the implications and impact within each sector and functional areas of a business can vary differently. We have compiled the unique perspectives from some our global network of experts in blog format to provide further insights and start the discussion. Engage with the various blogs and check back as we continue to update this site.
- Are CEOs Prisoners of Geography? - Sophie Heading, Global Geopolitics Senior Manager, Global Clients
- Experience matters - Julio J. Hernandez, Global Head of Customer
- CEOs conscious of geopolitical risk - Gary Reader, Global Head of Clients & Markets
- Balancing the past with 'predict-
' - Sophie Heading, Global Geopolitics Senior Manager, Global Clients
- Five approaches to help CEOs overcome tax risk areas - Jane McCormick, Global Head of Tax, KPMG International
- CEOs ready for
challenge - Dani Michaux, Head of Information Protection and Business Resilience KPMG in Malaysia
- Taxing times: What CEOs need to know about navigating tax risks today - Jane McCormick, Global Head of Tax, KPMG International
- A dollar of agility - Doug Gates, Global Chair of KPMG’s Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sector
- GDPR, data privacy
the customer - Vincent Piron, Partner, Management Consulting, KPMG in Belgium
- Striking a balance: How CEOs can best leverage the intersection of tradition and innovation – Judd Caplain, Head of Global Banking & Capital Markets, KPMG International
- The digital dilemma for Global CEOs - Global Head of Advisory, Mark A. Goodburn.
- For CEOs, digital just got personal - Bill Thomas, Chairman, KPMG International.