The 2018 CEO Outlook uncovers the breadth of challenging business issues CEOs face now and into the future. While there are many similarities across businesses and geographies, the implications and impact within each sector and functional areas of a business can vary differently. We have compiled the unique perspectives from some our global network of experts in blog format to provide further insights and start the discussion. Engage with the various blogs and check back as we continue to update this site.
- For CEOs, digital just got personal - Bill Thomas, Chairman, KPMG International.
- The digital dilemma for Global CEOs - Global Head of Advisory, Mark A. Goodburn.
- Striking a balance: How CEOs can best leverage the intersection of tradition and innovation – Judd Caplain, Head of Global Banking & Capital Markets, KPMG International
- GDPR, data privacy and the customer - Vincent Piron, Partner, Management Consulting, KPMG in Belgium
- A dollar of agility - Doug Gates, Global Chair of KPMG’s Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sector
- Taxing times: What CEOs need to know about navigating tax risks today - Jane McCormick, Global Head of Tax, KPMG International