The GAPP Survey, now in its 18th year, continues to provide valuable trends and insights on how global organizations administer their international human resource (HR) programs. It allows you to benchmark your organization in relation to other participants on numerous aspects of an international assignment program; including: assignee selection and assessment, assignment preparation and planning, talent and performance management, assignment compensation and allowances, administration and outsourcing, as well as tax reimbursement policies.
To prepare for the taking the survey, please note the following:
- The survey should take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- It would be helpful to have a copy of your organization’s long-term international assignment policy (or equivalent) available for quick reference.
- Your responses will save automatically, and you can close and re-launch the survey if you are unable to complete the survey in one sitting; however, you must re-launch the survey from the same device in order to re-access your existing survey responses (as the survey platform references your device’s IP address).
- Once you click the final "Submit" button, you will not be able to change your responses or re-access the survey. Please review and update your answers accordingly before submitting the survey in final.
- It is necessary to complete the survey in order to view your results and receive a copy of KPMG's 2016 GAPP Survey results publication (when released in Fall 2016).
Thank you for your participation.
Participation in the survey is free and a summary of your responses will be made available immediately after you have completed the survey. Your individual response report can also be downloaded as a PDF if desired by clicking the Adobe logo in the upper right-hand corner of the report.
The 2016 GAPP Survey results publication will be made available in Fall 2016. As a participant in the Survey, you will receive an email notification with a copy of this year’s survey results and findings once the publication has been distributed.
If you encounter any problems accessing the site or registering, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Click here to read the 2016 Global Assignment Policies and Practices Survey.