KPMG’s Defense subject matter experts create solutions that meet a wide range of client challenges.
- Developing and maintaining transformation programs in finance, logistics/supply chains, information technology, training and procurement to help foster cost effectiveness and efficiency without the loss of Defense capability;
- Taking advantage of opportunities to help reduce costs while maintaining operational capability through partnerships with the private sector;
- Helping improve costing capability by developing complete life cycle costs for the acquisition and through life support of new and existing capabilities;
- Supporting the equipment capability lifecycle at all stages including: requirements definition, acquisition, operation and through-life-support and disposal;
- Rationalizing key enabling function overheads in areas such as finance, HR, ICT and procurement while maintaining or enhancing the quality of service provided to operational forces.