Participate in the KPMG student survey, which seeks to understand what drives career decisions among some of the world's leading graduate talent.
Participate in the KPMG International student survey.
Access the KPMG student survey now.
You have been invited to participate in the KPMG International student survey, which seeks to understand what drives career decisions among some of the world's leading graduate talent.
This is the fourth consecutive year the survey has been conducted. There are 15 questions and the survey results will be released in April 2017 at the KPMG International Case Competition in Lisbon, Portugal.
A random draw of the participants will determine the student who will win a $500USD equivalent gift card from a major retailer. The terms and conditions for this contest are below. Access the KPMG student survey now.
Terms and conditions:
KICC Survey Draw 2017
1. To enter the Competition participants must:
2. Only responses submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions on or before the Closing Date will be entered into the Competition.
3. Late entries and entries by participants who do not meet the above criteria will not be accepted. Sending an entry does not guarantee the submission will be included in the competition.
4. The prize is one (1) $500 USD equivalent gift certificate from a leading retailer.
5. The prize is as stated. There are no cash or other alternatives available.
6. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
7. By entering this Competition all entrants:
8. The random selection of the winner is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified on May 12, 2017 via the e-mail address provided.
10. The Competition is governed by State of New York law.
11. The winner shall be responsible for any taxes associated with the award.