Many organisations are obliged to obtain independent verification of financial and other information reported to regulators. Others voluntarily seek independent verification to avoid factual errors and the risk of non-compliance.
Regulatory audits include, but are not limited to:
- audit or review of prudential ratio of securities companies under the requirement of the State Securities Commission.
- assurance on internal control of credit institutions and foreign bank branches under the requirement of the State Bank of Vietnam.
- engagement to perform agreed upon procedures on financial and non-financial information according to specific requirements of intended users to meet relevant regulatory requirements.
How we can help
- KPMG’s Audit practice assists clients fulfill a range of compliance obligations by conducting independent assurance engagements, audits and reviews of financial information and other data.
- We help our clients identify incidences of non-compliance and increase confidence in the integrity of the information, systems and processes under review.
- We provide relevant services for Vietnam affiliates of companies, issuing and registering securities in the US, that are required to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
At KPMG we seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.