1. Corporate Income Tax ("CIT")
- CIT incentives also apply to income from deposit interest and lending interest of a company entitled to CIT incentives based on the location condition.
- Lending contract without interest will be subject to tax imposition
2. Value Added Tax ("VAT") and invoicing requirements
- Customer services and debt monitoring services provided to a foreign company that are performed and consumed within Vietnam, are subject to VAT.
- Decree No. 49/2016/ND-CP amending and supplementing certain articles of Decree No. 109/2013/ND-CP on handling of administrative violations in price management, charges, fees, and invoices.
3. Personal Income Tax ("PIT"), Compulsory Insurances and Labor Management
- The compulsory nursing insurance contributed overseas is allowed to be deducted from assessable income for PIT calculations purposes.
- Procedures and documents for compulsory insurance declaration
4. Foreign Contractor Tax ("FCT")
- FCT for loan guarantee service payments.
- FCT for surcharges of foreign sea carriers.
- FCT for sale transactions in bonded warehouses