Location: Ho Chi Minh
KPMG’s Delivery Centre Vietnam (KDCV) provides an innovative and cost effective solution for delivery of large scale remediation and/or ongoing servicing of regulated business processes across multiple industries, geographies and services.
The KDCV is a fast growing and exciting office where you will be involved in making a significant contribution to KPMG’s future. Through our established standardize procedures and training, the KDCV will give you the opportunity to:
- develop your people skills by inducting a new and large team into KPMG, training them and helping them succeed in their new roles;
- take up greater responsibilities by ensuring the quality of your team’s output and being the key contact person between the KDCV and the other KPMG professional teams;
- be a member of a project team who will research, design and implement new services to professional teams across Audit, Tax, Advisory functions and different KPMG offices;
- become a respected leader, competent trainer, extend your network, and be involved in operating decisions.
- Manage the KDCV staff of both Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi Offices to support the centralization of our standardized processes;
- Take an active role in how these processes are to be centralized, training and developing staff, reviewing the work undertaken and contributing to the continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures;
- Take responsibility for staff development, motivation, performance, behavior and general wellbeing through the application of appropriate policies and procedures;
- Ensure appropriate on-site and training experiences are identified and effected to develop the skills and abilities of the KDCV staff to their full potential, productivity and utilisation;
- Actively ensure all personnel act as a single team to provide a consistently high quality outputs to professional teams across Audit, Tax, Advisory functions and different KPMG offices;
- Work collaboratively and proactively with IT teams, engagement teams and others to identify and solve technical issues, whilst accounting for and responding to service satisfaction and future needs;
- Plan and be creative in the use of resources through meaningful application of technology, systems thinking, smarter ways of working, time management and project management to improve efficiency in the KDCV in-house systems and processes;
- Think critically and analytically to provide clarity to others, make decisions and recommendations based on sound rationale, and influence the development and implementation of strategies for positive change;
- Be an effective ambassador for the KDCV and deliver meaningful, convincing and motivational communications internally and externally to promote the KDCV services;
- Respond to increasing financial pressure by being creative, innovative and cost-focused, exercising strong financial judgement and risk management to secure optimum efficiency savings, cost reductions and productivities without sacrificing service quality.
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance
- Three to four years relevant experience in Audit and/or Tax and/or Advisory
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements
- Good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to build rapport with team members and partners
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will need to speak to your PM and receive approval if you would like to apply for any internal vacancies.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team.