Location: Ho Chi Minh
KPMG Forensic Professionals work on helping organizations in their efforts to achieve the highest level of integrity and to manage the cost and risk of:
- regulatory enforcement actions
By assisting with the prevention, detection and response to:
- abuse and other forms of misconduct
KPMG Forensic’ s global network of experienced professionals use accounting, investigation, intelligence, technology, economics and deep industry skills alongside consistent global methodologies not only to help clients discover the facts underlying concerns about fraud and misconduct, but also to assist our clients in assessing and mitigating the vulnerabilities to such activities.
Globally, we also deliver a broad range of services for our clients including Anti-Bribery and Corruption Services, Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Sanction Services, Contract Compliance Services, Corporate Intelligence, Dispute Advisory Services, Forensic Technology Services, Fraud Risk Management, Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement and Compliance Services.
We are looking for the professional staff for Manager Level for our business expansion.
The specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking charge in the project management of Forensic Technology areas, including identification, capture, preservation, analysis and presentation of
computer-related evidence in the context of cyber services, forensic investigations, (commercial) litigation support and regulatory obligations
- Working on a wide variety of project-based work across a broad range of industries, serving clients domestically and internationally
- Actively participating in Forensic Technology practice strategy, operations designs, business development and marketing activities to further expand our Forensic practice both locally and internationally
- Taking a proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work unsupervised to meet deadlines
- Team up with other team members of KPMG Forensic locally and internationally to deliver client services and presentations
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the Forensic Technology area, with established experience in team / practice management
- A bachelor’s degree, with relevant professional qualifications and technology certificates
- Experience in DBA, EnCase, FTK, XRY and Nuix and Relativity is a must
- Strong experience in data analytics and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation and regulatory enquiries
- Experience in relational database management system design and development, user requirement analyses and database administration will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of accounting, forensic investigative techniques, anti-fraud or compliance systems
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple significant client engagements
- Ability to focus on detail, work methodically and to be able to communicate effectively with others
- Excellent reporting skills (both verbal and written)
- Resilient and a team player, with a strong work ethic
- Logical thinking and consultative oriented
- Ability to travel (within Vietnam and Cambodia) and a willingness to work outside of business hours when required
If your background meets these requirements, you to will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter to our email address at email@example.com
For KPMG employees: Please note that you will need to speak to your PM and receive approval if you would like to apply for any internal vacancies.