Location: Ho Chi Minh
About the Job:
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Corporate Tax practice. The caliber of our clients and business practices will give you the opportunity to strengthen your analytical skills, effective communication skills and engagement management skills as you help our clients manage their business from both a tax advisory and corporate tax compliance perspective
- Support Partners and Directors in developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Coach and develop team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Reviewing corporate tax calculations/preparation performed by the KPMG Delivery Centre for clients you are responsible for
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
- At least 6 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in corporate tax advisory and compliance
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial
and business information to the tax advisory and compliance work
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieving
- A true leadership approach and previous experience mentoring junior tax consultants
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions to address complex needs
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that you will need to speak to your PM and receive approval if you would like to apply for any internal vacancies.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team.