We are currently seeking Senior Consultant to join our KPMG Finance Management Consulting Team.
We are seeking Senior Consultant to join our Financial Management Consulting Team.
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
KPMG Consulting – Finance Management Team assists our clients in aligning finance and accounting (F&A) function activities with business strategy, making more informed decisions and staying on top of regulatory requirements. Our objective is helping client to maximise the F&A’s performance and increase its value to the business, KPMG provide a range of financial management services under our three service networks — efficient finance operations, effective decision support, and finance strategy & transformation.
Within the Financial Management area we are looking to build on our success to pursue further opportunities with our existing clients and attracting new clients.
We assist our clients in strengthening their finance operations by improving transparency, information integrity, and controls to help build and maintain stakeholder trust. We also support their efforts to apply the finance discipline to increase profitability and lower costs. Our financial management services addresses a number of priorities within a business and we are therefore looking at people who have worked and have experience in the following areas:
• Finance transformation
• Financial and management reporting
• Finance operations effectiveness
• Financial planning and analysis improvement
• Cost optimization and value creation
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for like minded individuals who have a strong desire to develop their career and abilities within a rapidly developing area of the firm with experience and skills (not limited to):
• Leadership, management and project delivery.
• Sound working knowledge of financial management, business processes and business operations.
• Manage, direct and delegate effectively to project team members in the delivery of projects for our clients
• Pride in their work and the quality of their work.
• Keep abreast of current trends and ongoing development of technical skills.
• Bachelor's degree in the area of Business Administration, Finance, Financial Accounting or related disciplines is essential
• Project management qualifications and skills is highly desirable
• ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CFA or MBA professional qualifications will be an advantage
• A minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrable knowledge in one or more of the following areas: financial management, business effectiveness, and corporate governance
• A team leader who is proactive and who has a service-oriented mindset
• Experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting on project status, issue escalation and risk management
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution and/or manufacturing functions
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Willing to travel as and when required
• Preference given to candidates with previous experience in Big 4 firms, financial services/banking, multinational manufacturing sector or advisory/consulting/audit
• International working experience will be an advantage.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter to our email address at email@example.com by 31 August 2018.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.