- The Consultant/Senior responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support business development and marketing initiatives
- Identify potential buyers/targets
- Produce high quality deliverables such as Company profiles, Teasers, Information Memorandums, management presentations and other presentation materials for use in M&A transactions.
- Gather public information from numerous sources to analyze macro environment and market situation in relation to relevant deals
- Create and maintain financial models and valuation analyses, including DCF and trading comparables.
- Support and coordinate relevant stakeholders e.g. client, team members, other KPMG teams, client management teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors
- Assist clients in due diligence practice e.g. preparing dataroom, tracking the information flow, analyzing company information, support project manager-in-charge to coordinate relevant parties on information flow
- Guide and manage juniors as well as report upwards
- Assist in building and maintaining relationship with (potential) clients
- Bachelor degree with less than 3 years of experience
- Work experience in M&A is preferred, but will consider finance experience in general
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 – preferred, but not required
- Sound judgment with strong analytical, problem solving and researching skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Solid knowledge of corporate finance and accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.
- Strong capability to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional English and Vietnamese written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Intellectual curiosity, strong work ethics and desire to learn
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, and a covering letter to email@example.com by 30 September 2018.
An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.