Our company is currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our busy in-house marketing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communications, this role is responsible for supporting the following activities:
- Execute design for corporate brand identity
- Take care of all creative work for corporate marketing materials, web layouts, print ads, brochure, print work, newsletters, etc
- Collaborate with internal clients to establish design and production expectation for project requests
- Provide day to day support and coordination of work designing, desktop publishers, production specialist.
- Proficient and fluent in the use of Adobe Creative suites (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- At least two years working experience as a graphic designer in multi-international/professional companies
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Effective project management skills
- Superior attention to details
- Ability to multi-tasks and show initiative toward meeting deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals knowledge of brand building
- Be creative and professional
- Have a good sense of graphics and colors; detail-oriented
- Have good communication skills, team spirit, and can-do attitude.
As one of the largest professional service firm in Vietnam, we provide our people with industry-best support and resources, ensuring that they are successful, always ground and able to fulfil their potential.
- The successful candidate will benefit from:
- In-house Learning & Development solely focused on supporting you and growing your capabilities
- A salary package commensurate with experience
- An industry-leading staff benefits program
- Progressive career development.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit a detailed English CV and Porfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 30 November 2018.
Applications must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.