Code: Tax- IIT0118
Location: Ha Noi
About the Job:
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 174,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential.
We are currently seeking Consultant/ Senior Consultant to join our International Tax practice. The caliber of our clients and business practices will give you the opportunity to strengthen your analytical skills, effective communication skills and engagement management skills as you help our clients manage their business from both a tax advisory and International Tax compliance perspective.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in developing and creating proposals and marketing materials with respect to International Tax services Assisting in building and managing client relationships to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Assisting in monitoring multiple client engagements of varying size and complexity
- Researching and drafting client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Be able to coordinate with team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Assisting in risk management’s activities in the International Tax business to comply with the firm policy
- Assisting in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals in terms of International Tax matters
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law 1- 2 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in International Tax advisory and compliance
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial and business information to the tax advisory and compliance work
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will need to speak to your PM and receive approval if you would like to apply for any internal vacancies.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team.