Effectively and efficiently managing your client’s estate and trust taxes is a huge responsibility, potentially having an impact on your client’s future and the future of your own business.
That’s why clients have trusted KPMG’s Trust Tax practice with their trust tax return preparation for more than 25 years.
Key potential benefits:
- Reduced costs and increased customer satisfaction: Our professionals, experienced with a wide range of fiduciary tax compliance issues, can assist in addressing the taxes and costs associated with trusts. That means higher-quality tax return, preparation and administration services for your clients.
- Greater control and transparency: We will leverage Atlas, our missing information, tracking and database system, to help you more accurately account for tax return status.
What sets us apart?
- We provide you with a dedicated team of experienced tax professionals whose sole responsibility is the delivery of trust tax services.
- We help ensure conversion to KPMG will be implemented accurately and expediently.
- We provide your administrators access to Atlas to review, in real time, delivery dates, estimate reports, missing information and other client-helpful data at no cost to you.
- We provide on-site training sessions for your administrators annually.
- We give your clients and administrators on-call access through a toll-free number.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates.