The Washington Report | For the week ended February 03, 2017
The Washington Report | For the week February 03, 2017
In this issue...
Safety and soundness
- Regulators release stress test scenarios for 2017; Federal Reserve revises CCAR rules for large and noncomplex firms.
- FSB consults on guidance for CCP resolution and resolution planning.
Enterprise and consumer compliance
- Senators introduce joint resolution to disapprove the CFPB prepaid rule.
- Enforcement actions.
New administration actions
- President Trump issues executive order to reduce regulations and regulatory cost.
- President Trump issues memorandum on fiduciary rule.
- President Trump issues executive order on financial regulatory principles.
- Multiple agencies reach agreement with money services business to settle AML charges.
- Federal Reserve joins FDIC action against a bank and its parent company for BSA-AML deficiencies.
Connect with us
Request for proposal