The Washington Report | For the week ended December 09, 2016
The Washington Report | For the week December 09, 2016
In this issue...
Safety and soundness
- Federal Reserve proposes to fully apply its supervisory rating system to most SLHCs.
- Federal Reserve finalizes technical amendments to the GSIB surcharge rule and issues interim final rule delaying related reporting requirements.
- BIS working paper considers effect of countercyclical capital buffer on lending in general.
Enterprise and consumer compliance
- House passes bill to increase transparency in international regulatory discussions.
Capital markets and investment management
- House passes package of financial services bills.
- CFTC re-proposes position limits rule and finalizes rule on aggregation of positions.
- Enforcement Actions.
- FINRA fines investment bank for AML deficiencies.
Connect with us
Request for proposal