U.S. Taxation of Americans Abroad

U.S. Taxation of Americans Abroad


Related content


If you are a citizen or resident of the United States who lives or works abroad, this publication is designed to help you understand your U.S. income tax obligations. 

Your tax situation may be especially challenging in the year that you move to or from the United States, and it is generally advisable to seek tax advice in both the U.S. and your host country before you move, if possible, thereby helping to prevent tax "surprises" in either country. 

For more, download PDF

Connect with us


Request for proposal



KPMG's new digital platform

KPMG International has created a state of the art digital platform that enhances your experience, optimized to discover new and related content.