Professional and industry experience
- Valued business interests and intangible assets for a variety of tax and financial reporting purposes, including global tax restructurings, business combinations (ASC 805), and impairment testing (ASC 350).
- Performed financial modeling and analysis for intangible asset valuations (e.g., customer relationships, contracts, franchise rights, licenses, patented and unpatented technology, trademarks/trade names, and non-compete agreements) for international consumer and industrial businesses.
- Performed valuations of employee stock options, restricted stock, and warrants for ASC 718 and IRC 409A purposes using various option pricing models including Black-Scholes Option Pricing Models, binomial lattice models, and Monte Carlo simulation models.
- Valued a variety of contingent consideration arrangements utilizing option-pricing techniques
- Valued a variety of intangible assets in the hotel and lodging industry, including advanced bookings, management agreements, franchise rights, and membership interests.