Brian leads KPMG’s system integration group, working with leading software vendors. In addition, Brian is the lead for KPMG’s Cloud Integration Framework. He designs and delivers solutions across industries and across functional domains by collaborating with leading software providers (including SaaS, iPaaS, and on-premise).
Professional and Industry Experience
- As the lead architect and project manager for a large life sciences company, he led the design of the target state IT solution for automating a global compliance process. He was responsible for analyzing both the current state business and technical solutions and developing a target state solution, implementation roadmap, and solution business case to enforce regulatory compliance across dozens of systems, numerous countries, and hundreds of users.
- Served as integration architect and technical lead for a large east coast public utility’s Smart Grid implementation, responsible for designing, managing, and implementing a webMethods integration solution to support a Meter Data Management (MDM) implementation. Additionally, Brian provided technical guidance and direction on data conversion, infrastructure, and testing processes.
- Lead architect and program manager for a global manufacturer of heavy equipment. The solution architecture leveraged Dell Boomi iPaaS to transform their global trade practice, enabling the cloud based global trade platform to access data acrossa global footprint of over 20 ERP varying applications.
- As the Technical Lead and Project Manager at an EPC company, led the design, development, and implementation of a custom, web-based, supply-chain automation solution. The solution provided process orchestration via BPM and user access through a responsive, web-based, mobile-capable, user interface.
- Served as Implementation Advisor and provided PMO guidance for North America’s largest natural gas pipeline company during the design and development of a custom built gas pipeline transportation system. Brian was responsible for providing guidance and oversight on all aspects of the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, QA, testing, deployment, management, and PMO functions.
- Led a technical due diligence, of two retail software companies, for one of the leaders in the petrol and convenience industry looking to expand their product portfolio through acquisition. The activities included a technical analysis of the software companies’ various products across numerous data points including platform technologies, extensibility, scalability, stability, interoperability, modularity, standardization, functionality, path to consolidation, and future feasibility.
- Served as Program Manager and Client Manager for a Tier 1 Financial Institution. Led the assessment of the IT landscape and business processes for inefficiencies and alignment with the business strategy. Advised senior leadership on path forward based on key findings and analysis of competitive marketplace.
- Global Life Sciences
- Public Utility
- Engineering and Construction
- Natural Gas Provider
- Public Utility
- Global Manufacturer
- National MSO
- Wireless Provider
- European Telco
- Federal Government