Are you concerned about reaching the right accounting answer in an increasingly complex accounting environment? Perhaps you are looking for a sounding board – someone to call for informal advice?
Our team will help you reach the right accounting answer in the context of reporting objectives, commercial reality and regulatory requirements.
- Are you comfortable that your proposed disclosures in a Financial Reporting Review Panel focus area are sufficient?
- You think you understand the accounting for a proposed lease agreement but how can you be sure the auditors won’t take a different view?
- You have received a letter from HMRC challenging the accounting treatment adopted for a particular transaction – do you want a second opinion to support the view you have taken?
- Are you sure that you have considered all of the accounting options available to account for a particular transaction and that the option selected presents the results in the most appropriate manner?
Examples of how we can help
Our team will:
- Review proposed financial statement disclosures;
- Meet with clients to discuss and clarify particular aspects of EU-IFRSs, act as a sounding board and challenge assumptions made;
- Provide a telephone ‘hot-line’ service for ad hoc queries;
- Assist in the preparation of an accounting policy paper in order to support client conclusions;
- Provide an accounting opinion to support the accounting treatment for a particular transaction