Economic analysis to support you through the ever changing policy, business and regulatory environment.
Economic analysis to support you through the ever-changing policy.
Businesses are operating in an ever changing economic, policy and regulatory environment. With the UK’s decision to leave the European Union and other ongoing regulatory, policy and funding changes, there will be significant future challenges and opportunities for our clients.
Our tailored economic analysis provides clients in both the public and private sector with the insights to make better decisions and engage more effectively with key stakeholders, including regulators and policymakers, on issues affecting their interests.
We also help clients to develop business strategies and help governments to analyse the impacts of proposed or actual policies.
We can help you to engage more effectively with stakeholders by providing:
• Economic analysis of policy, tax and regulation
• Economic impact assessments and evaluations
• Cost benefit analysis and value for money assessments
• Business case development and prioritisation to secure public sector funding
• Formulating strategic engagement policies on issues such as tax and regulation
Our team brings together economists and experts from a range of sectors across the KPMG network.