In the latest of his regular articles for Tax Journal*, Tim Sarson rounds up recent international developments. This month’s article looks at:
- The UK’s Summer Finance Bill expectations and a Brexit update;
- Trump administration releases plans for taxation and spending in 2018
- BEPS and OECD update;
- Proposed changes to Canada’s voluntary disclosures program;
- Swiss corporate tax reform update;
- Revised transfer pricing ‘safe harbour rules’ issued in India; and
- EU adopts Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive II and releases proposals on CbC reporting.
*First published in Tax Journal on 30 June 2017. Reproduced with permission.
For further information please contact: