In the latest of his regular articles for Tax Journal1, Chris Morgan (Head of the EU tax group at KPMG in the UK) rounds up recent international developments. This month’s article looks at:
- The European Commission’s tax anti-avoidance package;
- Legal challenges to the UK’s 45 percent tax charge on restitution interest;
- An update on the foreign income dividend (FID) and tax credit group litigation;
- A round up of recent developments in country by country reporting;
- An Indian tax case on fees for supply management services under the UK-India tax treaty; and
- Guidance on the Chinese R&D super deduction.
1 First published in Tax Journal on 26 February 2016. Reproduced with permission.