Bringing UK business leaders together to explore transformational challenges relating to customers, technology, people, risk and Brexit.
Bringing UK business leaders together to explore transformational change.
KPMG's Executive Exchanges programme brings together thought leaders who shape and inform debate around tomorrow's issues today. We deliver peer-level interviews, research, webinars and UK-wide networking events to help you meet increased customer expectations, exploit emerging technologies, manage risk and embed a culture of innovation to empower people.
As a member, you will benefit from:
• Monthly e-communications featuring CxO interviews.
• Navigating Brexit quarterly milestone briefings and access to our dedicated Brexit site.
• Invitations to WebExes sharing the latest 'best in class' thinking and opportunities to attend UK-wide boardroom-level events.
How can I register?
If you are an executive director of a listed or large UK-based business sign up via KPMG’s preference centre:
1) Visit http://www.kpmg.co.uk/signup to register via ‘my account’
2) Select ‘Insights for Business Leaders’ to receive regular updates from Executive Exchanges
3) Then hit finish.
If you have any queries about the programme, or would like more information, please email KPMGExecutiveExchanges@kpmg.co.uk