- The BEPS project represents one of the most significant changes to the corporate tax landscape since 1928
- For the majority of Actions, these documents mark the start of the implementation and practical delivery phase
- Going forward, corporates will need to fundamentally rethink how they view taxes
- Governments will have to think about how to attract businesses through corporate tax systems while maintaining a more level playing field globally
- The OECD estimates that revenue losses from BEPS are up to USD 240 billion annually and hope that these proposals will go some way to addressing this tax gap.
Read our In a nutshell PDF for more information (PDF 0.5 MB).