- Under the UK / Swiss Agreement, those whose deduction for the past hasn’t cleared all previous liabilities.
- Under the UK / Swiss Agreement, those who authorised disclosure and whose affairs still require regularisation.
- Those contacted by HMRC on unrelated campaigns, such as offshore property letters.
- Those with assets in the Crown Dependencies or Overseas Territories and who are aware of the impending tax information exchange with the UK.
- Those whose assets in Switzerland were moved in 2011 and 2012 and know about wider international pressures, moving towards automatic tax information exchange.
Please call our helpline on 0800 970 9690 for a free, no obligation discussion. Alternatively, please contact Derek Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7311 2618