KPMG Ukraine can help ensure you not only stay compliant wherever you operate in one or many countries, but that you gain long-term value and reduce risk by getting the most out of your transaction data.
Working with a global network of international trade and customs professionals, you can address potential risks associated with cross-border shipping and transactions. The appropriate range of KPMG services covers all types of customs and excise duties, import and export services.
You should be interested in our services if:
- You are a Ukrainian producer/distributor planning to expand your business, export goods/services or modify supply-chain
- You plan to import goods/services into Ukraine and minimize tax burden
- Your business have already faced any risks regarding customs issues
Our team of tax professionals can help you:
- Identify customs and supply chain efficiencies
- Develop customs policy
- Build a step-plan aimed at minimizing your customs duties
- Assist with a full range of customs valuation issues
- Manage tax audits and liaison with the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine on behalf of our clients
- Working relationships with tax and customs authorities
- More than 1000 successful projects in Ukraine
- Ability to involve tax professionals in 155 countries for your business needs