Attendance is free.
The seminar will take place on 29 September 2011 at Horizon Park Business Center, ACC office (2, Amosova Str., 15th Floor).
Time - 10:00-14:30.
Registration – 9:30
Objectives of the seminar:
- Analysis of the existing standards and manuals as to preparation and confirmation of sustainable development reports.
- Explanation of requirements of the International Standard on Assurance Engagements ISAE 3000.
- Familiarization with the key stages of the reports confirmation process in the area of sustainable development.
- Analysis of approaches to structuring of sustainable development management system.
- Explanation of significance, objectives and advantages of mutual relations building with the interested parties from the point of view of risks evaluation at the level of sustainable development reports.
- Analysis of peculiarities of quantitative and qualitative indices confirmation.
- Analysis of the key trends in preparation of sustainable development reports: integrated reporting, interrelation between financial statements and sustainable development reports.
Welcoming remarks and introduction will be delivered by Mr. Illya Kotlov, Partner, Head of the Risk Management and Compliance Department, KPMG in Ukraine. The main presenters will be Ms. Nataliya Zhulinaand Mr. Ivan Barsola, Senior consultants of the Corporate Governance and Sustainable Development group, the Risk Management and Compliance Department, KPMG in Russia and CIS.
- You can confirm your participation till 20 September 2011.
- For registration, seminar program or additional information please contact Anna Buyevska (tel.:+ 380 (44) 490 5507, fax: + 380 (44) 490 5508, e-mail ABuyevska@kpmg.ua).
Looking forward to seeing you!