In this issue:
- Approval of the Revised Confirmation Procedure of the Production Compliance with the GMP Requirements
- Enactment of the Anti-Corruption Amendments to Public Procurement Procedures
- Announcement of Public Procurement under New Nomenclatures
- Approval of the Regulation on the State Service of Ukraine on Medicines and Drug Control
- Clarification regarding Licensing of Business Activities related to Production, Wholesale and Retail Trade, and Import of Medicines
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 48 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.