In this issue:
- Approval of Three New Nomenclatures of Healthcare Products for Public Procurement
- Announcement of International Organizations and Programs for Procurement of Medicines in 2015
- Amendments to the Order on the State Registration of Medicines in respect of Registration of Medicines Supplied by International Organizations
- Update of Regulation on Good Manufacturing Practice
- Clarifications on Circulation of Medical Products in the Context of the Now Effective Technical Regulations
- Clarifications on the Procedure of Customs Clearance of Medical Products
- Clarifications on Application of License Terms to Production, Wholesale and Distribution of Medicines and License Terms to Import of Medicines
- Draft Resolution on Exemption of Medicines from Import Surcharge
- Approval of Public Procurement Programs by the Tender Committee
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 47 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.