In this issue:
- New Rules on Disposal of Defective Medicines
- Approval of the List of Medicines and Medical Products that are VAT-exempt during the ATO
- New Guideline on Good Pharmacovigilance Practices
- Approval of the Procedure and Conditions for Provision of Medical Subventions to Local Budgets under the IBRD Project
- Development of Bylaws regarding the Medicines Procurement through the International Organizations
- Retention of Information on the Expired Medicines in the State Register (Draft)
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 45 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.