In this issue:
- Approval of the Rules of the Commission that Assigns Medicines to Patients with Orphan Diseases
- Approval of the Cooperation Procedures between the MHU and the State Expert Centre
- Approval of the Rules of the MHU Technical Expert Group On the State Procurement
- Update of the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines
- Clarification on the VAT exemption of the Medicines Procured through the International Organizations
- Draft Law on the Additional Import Duty Exemption for Medicines and Medical Products
- Draft Resolution on the Deferred Implementation of the Pilot Project on the Insulin Medicines Reimbursement
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 44 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.