In this issue:
- National Healthcare Reform Strategy for Ukraine
- Adoption of the Law of Ukraine on Procurement of Medicines and Medical Devices through International Organizations
- Simplification of the Registration Procedure for Medicines for Rare and Socially Dangerous Diseases
- Results of the Pharmaceutical Market Audit by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Clarification Regarding the VAT Exemption of Medicines and Medical Products Imported for the ATO
- Draft Law on Changes of the Marginal Markup for Medicines and Medical Products
- Draft Amendments of Reference Pricing Rules for Medicines and Medical Products Purchased at Budget Costs
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 42 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.