In this issue:
- Additional Import Duty on Medicines and Medical Products
- Amendments to the Procedure of Approval of Clinical Trials
- Amendments to the License Terms in respect of Wholesale and Retail Trade in and Production of Medicines
- Provision of Humanitarian Aid to Residents of the Eastern Ukraine
- Declaration of Amendments to Wholesale Prices by 1 March 2015
- Provision of Medical Subvention
- Clarification Regarding the Circulation of Medicines before Their Expiry Date
- Purchase of Pharmaceutical Products through the International Organizations (Draft)
- Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Medicines” (Draft)
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 41 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.