In this issue:
- Cancelation of Licensing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients’ Import
- Establishment of Maximum Allowable Wholesale and Retail Mark-ups on Medicines and Medical Products that Cost Below UAH 12
- State Control over Insulin Medicines Prices
- Amendments to the Procedure on Prohibition and Resumption of Medicines’ Circulation
- Cancelation of the Moratorium on Healthcare Institutions’ Liquidation
- State Budget 2015: Financing of Healthcare
- Clarification of the MHU regarding Ethyl Manufacturing and Circulation
- Introduction of Additional Import Duty
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 40 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.